Union Bank Of India invites
applications for 598 Specialist officers* from Indian citizens in Grade I, II, III, IV.
* Reservation
As per Govt. Of India Norms.
Scale
of Pay: JMG Scale I, II, III, IV
as Applicable
Important Dates:
Opening date for
On-line Registration of Application
|
17.07.2012
|
Closing date for
On-line Registration of application
(including far flung areas)
|
31.07.2012
|
Date
of Written Exams for higher Grade on Oct 07, 2012.
Eligibility (As on 01.12.2011):
->Age: Min 21 Yrs & Max
35 Yrs (For All Scale Grade)
->Qualification: As
Specified in IBPS CWE or in Bank Website.
->IBPS Score : No minimum score is specified.
Selection Process: Based on performance in CWE(For
Scale I) and Psychometric test &/or Group Discussion & / or Personal
Interview.
The GD and Interview will carry 50
marks. Minimum qualifying marks in
the interview will be 50 % (45 % in case of
SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).The final merit list for selection will be
prepared by clubbing the marks of written test as per IBPS score card & GD/
Interview.
How To Apply: Application fee of Rs.100(Gen/OBC) or
Rs. 20(others) must be paid either via cash in any branch of Union Bank Of
India using payment Challan on or before 31.07.2012.
Login
at the online Application form to submit the details of payment and take a Print out to be produced at the
time of Interview.
For
detailed notification and online Application visit bank’s website.

1 comments:
I see the minimum age for AGM is 21 Years? How is it Possible?
Post a Comment